3/6 MONTHS PROGRAM
Hands-on practical training and practicals lessons on cinematography.
• Students are introduced to the motion camera, types, formats, resolutions, aspect ratios etc.
• Classes include exercises in Framing & Shot Composition; Rules of Composition, Shot types and Camera Angles.
• Students are put through on how to light an interior/exterior scenes.
• They are also taught how to create their shot designs for any project.
• They are further taught how Lenses and Filters work.
• Summarily, the students are exposed to hands on training lectures and film (short & feature) projects.
At the end of the training, students would have learnt the rudiments of narrative film-making using the cinematic and technical properties, like light, color, lens and composition to tell emotive stories.
N000,000 (CLICK HERE TO REQUEST)