3/6 MONTHS PROGRAM
Hands-on practical training on screenwriting!
• Students are introduced to the term, screenplay, fiction, and non-fiction writing.
• Classes include exercises, developing the Synopsis, Outline/Treatment, Tittle, Theme, Logline, Treatment, Outline, Script.
• Students are taught the three Act structure of writing.
• They are also taught how to build characters and how to create engaging dialogues.
• Finally, they are exposed to hands-on training lectures and filming (short & feature) projects.